Details of Mamun Rabbani
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biomedical Imaging techniques
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Integrated Circuits.
M.S. in Biomedical Physics and Technology
University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Date of Completion of Degree requirements: October, 2015
Thesis: Study of Breast Tumor using Focused Impedance Method
Supervisor: Professor Muhammad Abdul Kadir
B.Sc.in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Date of Completion of Degree requirements: February, 2013
Major: Electronics, Minor: Power
Thesis: Numerical fitting and optimization of Ionization coefficients for APDs based on ternary materials.
Supervisor: Professor Farseem Mannan Mohammedy, PhD (Canada)
Higher Secondary Certificate, Science, August 2007
Chittagong College, Chittagong Education Board, Bangladesh
Secondary School Certificate, Science, June 2005
Chittagong Public School and College, Chittagong Education Board, Bangladesh.
Publications and Papers
- An effective simulation technique to evaluate loss of load expectation, NahidAl-Masood, Md. Khurram Monir Rabby, Mamun Rabbani, Mafruha Ahmed, Proteeti Peya, Journal Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Science Publishing Group, Vol. 1,No. 1, 2013, pp 29-34
- Reliability Assessment of Bangladesh Power system using Segmentation Method, Md. Khurram Monir Rabby, Nahid-Al-Masood, Mafruha Ahmed, Proteeti Peya and Mamun Rabbani, International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV) - 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Numerical fitting of Ionization Coefficients for APD’s based on Ternary Materials, Mamun Rabbani, Dipta Majumder, F. M. Mohammedy, Photonics Global Conference(PGC) - 2012, Nanyang, Singapore.
- Fuzzy logic based PID controller for PWM based Buck Converter, Mamun Rabbani, H. M. M. Maruf, T. Ahmed, M. A. Kabir, U. Mahbub, International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV) - 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Review on Fabrication Process of Organic Light Emitting Diodes, Arnob Islam, Mamun Rabbani, Mehedy Hasan, Mohammad Abu Raihan Miah and Nazmus Sakib, International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV) - 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Individual and group project works
- Design and simulation of a PWM based Buck converter to be controlled adaptively by a PID controller based on Fuzzy logic (designed and simulated in MATLAB – Simulink)
- Design and simulation of an integrated circuit from transistor level (designed and simulated in Cadence)
- Design and simulation of a four – bit computer (designed and simulated in Proteus)
- Design and implementation of a multi-storied intelligent parking lot
- Design and implementation of a wireless serial data transfer module
- Design and implementation of a visitor counter for a hall room
- Design of a fire protecting system for a two storied garments factory
- Design of the electrical wiring system for a single-floored residence
Awards and Grants
- Dean’s list Scholarship from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology for securing honors mark in Level 2 of Undergraduate studies. (2009)
- Chittagong Education Board Scholarship, general grade (2008 – 2011), for outstanding result in Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations.
- Chittagong Education Board Scholarship, general grade (2006 – 2007), for outstanding result in Secondary School Certificate Examinations.
- Junior Scholarship, Chittagong Education Board, General grade (2002)