- Working as Assistant Professor, Department of Music, University of Dhaka .
- Attached with Bangladesh shilpakala Academy as classical vocal instractor.
- Former teacher at Chhayanaut sangeet vidyatan.
- Achieved certificate in Classical (Vocal) Music at the work-shop organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Dhaka (dated: 26/10/2000).
- Enlisted as a Regular Artist (Special Geade) of "Bangladesh Betar" and “Bangladesh Television” in the category of Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Sangeet and Classical Music.
- Received "Gold Madel" by honorable Prime Minister of Bangladesh for securing 1st Position in the field of Nazarul Sangeet organized on the occasion of National Education Week, 2001.
- Stood 1st grade 1st place in the Rabindra Sangeet competition arranged by "National Rabindra Sangeet Sammilon Porishod".
- Perform abroad at India,Nepal,USA and Russia.
- Performed Thumri in the occation of “Begum Akhter Music Festival” at Delhi ICCR And her Birth place Lakhnow.
- Received award as the Best Vocal Artist in Tangail and greater Mymensingh in 1999.
- Play back in Bangladeshi Movies like ‘Nekabborer Mahaprayan’, ‘Ghashful’ , ‘Anil BAgchir Ekdin’ etc.
Rewarded in the following Cultural Competitions held in Kolkata:
- Acquired 1st position of Nazrul Sangeet, 2nd position of Bhajan and Thumri And 3rd position of Kheyal in the competition arranged by West Bengal State Music Academy of Information & Cultural Section, State Govt. of West Bengal, India.
- Achieved 2nd position in Kheyal and 1st position in Thumri competition organized by the Dover Lane Music Conference and Academy (56th talent hunt competition)
- Got 2nd position in Kheyal at All Bengal Classical Music Competition arranged by "Uttarpara Sangeet Chakra".
- Acquired 1st position in the "Salil Chowdhury Music Competition by Jibon Shilpi Forum" on the occasion of the birth anniversary of great musician and composer, Late Salil Chowdhury.
- Now loving & attentive disciple of honorable Pt. Arun Bhaduri (Kolkata). Also taking Thumri lessons under Pt. Urmi Dasgupta. Learnt under direct supervision of the following personalities at different times -
- Dr. Asit Roy (Rajshalu University)
- Wahidul Haque (Dhaka)
- Sri Subir Nandy (Kolkata)
- Smt. Shubhra Guha (Kolkata)
- Trained in 'Dhrupad' under the supervision of Sri Falguni Mitra in 2006.
Awarded "Acharya Uday Bhushan" Smriti Purashkar on 32nd Convocation of Rabindra Bharati University for scoring the highest mark in B.A. (Hons.) examination in "Dhrupad".
Got “Symphony Channel-I” Music award 2015 in category of Classical music for ‘Raga Delights’.
Honours and M. A. from the Dept. of Vocal Music , Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata.year of 2006 and 2008.
H.S.C. from Kumudini Govt. College, Tangail 2002.
S.S.C. from Bindu Basini Govt. Girls High School, Tangail 2000.
PhD on going in dpt.of Music,University of Dhaka.
- Solo album comprising classical based modern songs “Sur-e Sur-e Dekha Hobey” by “Bengal Foundation
- Solo album comprising classical songs “Raga Deligts” by “Bengal Foundation.”
- Solo album comprising Thumri songs “ Thumri , Vol – 1” by “G series”
- Solo album comprising modern songs “Chand Janala” by “G Series”.
-“Raag-Robi” based on Tagore songs with bandish in same ragas.by “Laser vision” and many more mixed albums.
- “Universality of Music” By Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy in 2009.
- “Indian Classical Music : subject Dhrupad” By Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy in 2011.
- “Nazrul sangeet : subject Thumri style” By nazrul Institiute in 2016.
- “North Indian Classical Music : subjet Tappa” By Bangladesh shilpakala Academy(Accepted in 2016).
Name : Priyanka Gope
Father's Name : Basudeb Chandra Gope
Mother's Name : Bhanu Rani Gope
Date of Birth : 11 February, 1985
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Religion : Hindu
Marital Status : Married
Husband’s Name : Shubir Mitra
Present Address : Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Hall Quarter, Flat-F, Dhaka University.
Permanent Address : Vill-:Bashair, P.O: Dakhinbag, P.S: Kaligonj, Dist.: Gazipur,Bangladesh.
Contact Number : 16 995361, 01819 283933
Email I’d : firstname.lastname@example.org