Ethica Tanjeen, Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
Academic Background: MBA (Human Resource Management) University of Dhaka , BBA (Management) University of Dhaka
Research Ineterests: Strategic Management,Human Resource Management,Principles of Management, International Management, Knowledge Management,Organization Behavior.
- Ethica Tanjeen, Employee Empowerment: A Critical Review, Published in Dhaka University Journal of Management, Volume 5, Nos. 1
- Ethica Tanjeen, Work-Family Conflict of Female Employees: A Study on the Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh, Published in Dhaka University Journal of Management, Volume 5, Nos.2
- Tanuza Nath, Ethica Tanjeen, Factors Influencing Employee Absenteeism: A Study on the Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh, Published in Journal of Society & Change. ISSN 1997-1052 (Print), 227-202.
- Tanuza Nath, Ethica Tanjeen, Knowledge Management Today & Tomorrow: A Conceptual Skelton, Published in ICMAB- The Cost and Management, ISSN 1817-5090, VOLUME-44, NUMBER-1, JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2016.
- Ethica Tanjeen, A Study on the Factors Affecting Job Satisfaction of Employees in Telecommunication Industries in Bangladesh, Published in IOSR Journal of Business & Management. e-ISSN: 2278-487X. Volume: 8, Issue: 6 (Mar. - Apr. 2013), PP 80-86 (Online Publication) [Online Copy]
Teaching Experience (Full Time) : University of Dhaka, East West University, University of Information Technology and Sciences (UITS)
Teaching Experience (Part Time): Daffodil Institute of Information and Technology, ASA University Bangladesh
Academic Honors and Rewards
- Enlisted both in Dean’s Honor List and Dean’s Merit List under the Dean’s Academic Award of the Faculty of Business Studies (DU) for the result of MBA examination.
- Honor Certificate from IOSR Journal of Business and Management.
- Dhaka Education Board Scholarship for excellent result in HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) Examination.
- Awarded The Dhaka University Book Prize for securing the first position in MBA.
- Reward from Motijheel Ideal School and College for obtaining perfect GPA (5.00/5.00) in HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) Examination.