|Name||Dr. Sitesh Chandra Bachar|
|Designation||Professor & Chairman|
|Last Degree||Ph. D (Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India)|
List of Publications
1. Book Chapter
6. B. K. Sajeeb, Mohammad Zashim Uddin and Sitesh C. Bachar Traditional Knowledge of Medicinal Plants Used by the Ethnic People of Khagrachari District, Bangladesh. Traditional Knowledge published by CSIR (accepted)
5. Sitesh C Bachar, contributing and reviewing chapters for the preparation of Bangladesh National Formulary, 2105 Forth Edition, published by Directorate general of Drug Administration, June 2015.
4. Rownak Jahan, Sitesh C. Bachar, Abdullah-Al-Nahain and Mohammed Rahmatullah Pharmacological Activities and Therapeutic Potential of Saraca asoca and its Phytoconstituents in MEDICINAL PLANTS: Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Therapeutics Vol 4, published by Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, India, Chapter 3, 79-125, 2016
3. Sitesh C Bachar, Rawnak Jahan, Md. Saiful Islam Ronney and Mohammad Rahmatullah. Folk use of Medicinal Plants Against Malaria-Fabaceae and Apocynaceae Family. Traditional Medicine and Globalization-The Future of Ancient Systems of Medicine, Edited by Pulok K Mukherjee, Maven Publishers, India. March, Chap 24; 261-271, 2014
2. Sitesh C Bachar. Community Pharmacy, Chapter 11, Sahoj Oshudbiggan, First Edition, published by Bangladesh Pharmacy Council, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2011
1. Sitesh C Bachar. Bangladesh National Formulary 2001, Appendix 7, First Edition, published Directorate of Drug Administration, 105-106 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 in association with Bangladesh Medical Asoociation, BMA Bhaban, 15/2 Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000 and Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Society.
2. Research Article
108. Sultana Razia, Kamrun Nahar and Sitesh C Bachar. In-vitro membrane stabilizing, thrombolytic, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of Bangladeshi plant Coccinia indica (Cucurbitaceae). Eur J Pharma Med Res 12 (16), 188-192, 2018.
108. Sultana Razia and Sitesh C Bachar. Preliminary phytochemical screening, in-vitro thrombolytic and membrane stabilizing activity of Gynura nepalensis leaves of Bangladeshi origin. Eur J Pharma Med Res 05 (3),XXX-XXX, 2018.
107. Sultana Razia, Somnath Shill and Sitesh C Bachar. Comparative study of physiochemical properties of available commercial grade Mustard oil of Bangladesh. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research, 07 (1), 81-87, 2018.
106. Md. Jahidul Hasasn, Raihan Rabbani and Sitesh C Bachar. Pharmacist in clinical management of critically ill patients at ICU of a tertiary level hospital in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Critical Care Journal, 06 (1), 40-44, 2018.
105. Sabrin Islam Khan, Sajal Kumar Saha, Saikat Kumar Poddar, Ritesh Bachar, Abdullah Al Shoyaib, Jayanta Kishor Chakrabarty, Shulka Promite, Sitesh Chandra Bachar and Tapan K Pal. Bioequivalence Studies and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Atorvastatin 40Mg Tablet in Healthy Bengali Subjects. MOJ Bioequivalence & Bioavailability, 04 (2), 2017.
104. Zobaer Al Mahmud, Sitesh C. Bachar, Choudhury Mahmood Hasan, Talha Bin Emran, Nazmul Qais and Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin. Phytochemical investigations andantioxidant potential of roots of Leea macrophylla (Roxb.) BMC Res Notes 10:245- 253, 2017 (DOI 10.1186/s13104-017-2503-2)
103. B. K. Sajeeb, Uttom Kumar, Md. Shahadat Hossain and Sitesh C Bachar. Standardization of Adhatoda vasica Nees Market Preparations by RP-HPLC Method. Dhaka Univ. J. Pharma. Sci. 15(1), 57-62, 2016
102. Sitesh C. Bachar, Luthfun Nahar, and Satyajit D. Sarker. Synthesis and Structure-Activity-Relationships of Indan Acid Derivatives as Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Agents. Review Journal of Chemistry, 6 (2), 125–138, 2016.
101. B. K. Sajeeb, Uttom Kumar, ASS Rouf, Md. Aftab uddin and Sitesh C Bachar. Evaluation of Justicia adhoatoda L. syn. Adhotoda vasica Nees extract by major metabolite analysis. Indian J Tradit. Knowledge 14(4), 637-642, 2015.
100. Zobaer Al Mahmud, Talha Bin Emran, Nazmul Qais, Sitesh C. Bachar, Mithun Sarker, Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin. Evaluation of analgesic, anti-inflammatory, thrombolytic and hepatoprotective activities of roots of Premna esculenta (Roxb). Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology, 26 (6) 2015.
99. B. K. Sajeeb, Uttom Kumar, Shumul Halder and Sitesh C Bachar. Identification and Quantification of Andrographolide from Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Wall. ex Nees by RP-HPLC Method and Standardization of its Market Preparations. Dhaka Univ. J. Pharma. Sci. 14(1), 71-78, 2015.
98. Md. Neswar Miah, Saiful Islam, Sitesh C Bachar, Syed Hadiuzzaman, Md. Azmat Ullah, Muhammad Moniruzzaman and Abu Torab M A Rahim. Biochemical Analysis and nutritive values of non-major citrus fruit Citrus macroptera Mont. Var annamensis Tanaka (Satkara). Bangladesh Journal of Nutrition, 26 (Dec 2013-2014), 53-59, 2014.
97. Nigar S Tithi, Md. M Hossain and Sitesh C Bachar. Synthesis and Biological Activity Evaluation of Indan-1-Carboxylic acid-3-Semicarbazone and Indan-1-Acetic Acid-3-Semicarbazone. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 34 (1), 116-123, 2014.
96. Mithun K. Acharjee, Uttam Kumar, Sitesh C Bachar and Wasimul bari. Estimation of PK parameters by using non-linear fixed effect one-compartment open model'. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4 (12), 056-059, 2014.
95, Sajal K Saha, A. K. Azad Chowdhury and Sitesh C Bachar. Pharmacokinetics Study of Pioglitazone (30mg) Tablets in Healthy Volunteers. Dhaka University journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 13 (2),181-186,.2014.
94. Sajal K Saha, Jayanta K Chakrabarty, Sreedam C Das, Tasfina Islam, Sitesh C Bachar. Comparative Pharmacokinetics Analysis with Two Omeprazole Formulations “Proceptin® ” and “Losec® in Healthy Subjects. Archives of Medical and Biomedical Research, 1:147-155.2014.
93.. Ki-Woong Park, Juthika Kundu,In Gyeong Chae, Sitesh C Bachar, Jung-Woo Bae and Kyung-Soo Chun. Methanol Extract of Flacourtia indica Aerial Parts Induces Apoptosis via Generation of ROS and Activation of Caspases in Human Colon Cancer HCT116 Cells. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, Vol 15 (17), 7291 - 7296, 2014.
92. Nilanjan Ghosh, Rituparna Ghosh, A Zulfiqar Bhat, Vivekananda Mandal, Sitesh C Bachar, Namsa D Nima, Otimenyin O Sunday, Subhash C. Mandal. Advances in Herbal Medicine for Treatment of Ischemic Brain Injury. Natural Product Communications. 9 (7), 1145-1155, 2014.
91. Mohammad Zubair Chowdhury, Zobaer Al Mahmud, Mohammad Shawkat Ali and Sitesh C Bachar. Phytochemical and pharmacological Investigations of Rhizome Extracts of Kaempfera galangal. International Journal of Pharmacognosy; 1(3): 185-192, 2014.
90. Sushanta Biswas, Md. Zakir Hossain, B. K. Sajeeb and Sitesh C Bachar. Determination of Binding capacity and Affinity Constants of Sevelamer Hydrochloride and its market preparation. The Dhaka University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 13 (1): 37-49, 2014.
89. Shimul Helder, Md. Anisul Islam, Madhabi Lata Shuma and Sites C Bachar. Development and evaluation of water Dispersible Tablets of Acyclivi. Int. J. Adv. Res. Biol. Sci.; 1(12): 17 – 24, 2014.
88. Nahid Sharmin, Nafiza Sultana and Sitesh C Bachar. Spectrophotometric Analysis of Azithromycin and its Pharmaceutical Dosage forms: Comparison between Spectrophotometry and HPLC. Dhaka Univ. J. Pharm. Sci. 2013; 12 (2), 171 – 179.
87. Razia Sultana, Sitesh C. Bachar and Fatema Rahman. Development and validation of stability indicating assay method of vildagliptin in bulk and tablet dosage form by RP-HPLC. Int. J. Pharm. & Life Sci. (IJPLS), 2013; 4 (4): 2530 – 2534.
86. Juthika Kundu, Monika Roy, Sitesh C Bachar, K Chun and Joydeb K Kundu. Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory and Diuretic Activity of Methanol Extract of Flacourtia indica. Arch. Bas. App. Med. 1 (2013) 39 - 44
85. Jyotirmoy Sarker, Subrata K Bhadra, A S S Rouf , Sitesh C Bachar. Quantitative Determination of Gallic Acid in Herbal Plant Materials and Evaluation of Market Preparation Triphala and Amlaki Rasayan Containing it. Proceedings of the International conference on “Updates on natural Products in Medicine and health care Systems” Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Khulna university, Bangladesh, 2013. (Seminar Proceedings) Abstract
84. B. K. Sajeeb, Subrata Vadra, Uttam Kumar, Sajal K. Saha, Shimul Halder, A. S. S. Rouf, M. Aftab Uddin and Sitesh C. Bachar. Isolation of Phytomarker Vasicine from Adhatoda vasica L and standardization of its market preparations. Proceedings of the International conference on “Updates on natural Products in Medicine and health care Systems” Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Khulna university, Bangladesh, 2013. (Seminar Proceedings) Abstract
83. Sitesh C Bachar. “Importance and Impacts of Medicinal Plant Cultivation in Bangladesh” Proceedings of the International conference on “Updates on natural Products in Medicine and health care Systems” Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Khulna university, Bangladesh, 2013. (Seminar Proceedings) Abstract
82. AH Mollik, W Mozammel Haq, S Chandra Bachar, R Jahan, M Rahmatullah Anti-inflammatory effect of Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome when administered topically in gel form, Planta Medica - Planta Med., 2009; 1, 75(09). DOI:10.1055/s-0029-1234748. Abstract (Seminar Proceedings)
81. KM Shams-Ud-Doha, Zobaer Al Mahmud, Sitesh C. Bachar, Nazmul Qais. Antinociceptive, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and central nervous system depressant activities of ethanolic extract of leaves and roots of Gomphostemma parviflorum var. parviflorum wall. Pharmacognosy Research, 2013; 5 (4), 233 – 240.
80. Arzumand Ara, Md. Moshfekus Saleh-e-In, Nazım Uddin Ahmed, Md. Abul Hasem, Sitesh Chandra Bachar. Anti-diarrheal Activity and Acute Toxicity of Methanol Bark Extract of Adenanthera pavonina Linn (Fabeaceae) and its Elemental Composition. Turk J Pharm Sci 10 (2), 263-272, 2013.
79. Sajal Kumar Saha, A. K. Azad Chowdhury, Sitesh Chandra Bachar, Sreedam Chandra Das, Ruhul H. Kuddus, Md Aftab Uddin. Comparative in vitro-in vivo correlation analysis with pioglitazone tablets. Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2013; 3(6): 487-491
78. Suvas C Singho Roy, M A Jalil, Nigar Sultana, Sajal K Saha, Zahir Raihan Utpal K.Chanda, Chanchal K Ghosh, and Sitesh C Bachar. Comparative Toxicological studies between Generic Salbutamol Sulfate Inhaler and Ventolin Inhaler Containing HFA. Open J Prev. Med., 2013, 3 (3), 275-279.
77. Razia Sultana, Sitesh C Bachar and Fatema Rahman. Development and Validation of Stability Indicating Assay Method of Vildagliptin in Bulk and tablet dosage forms by RP-HPLC. Intl. J Pharm. & Life Sci. 4(4): 2530 – 2534, 2013.
76. Rajib K Pal, Hasina Yasmin, Lutfun Nahar, Bidyut K Datta, A K Azad Chowdhury, Joydeb K Kundu, Sitesh C Bachar and Satyajit D Sarker. Synthesis of 5,6-Dichloroindan-1-Acids and their Tetrazolyl Derivatives as Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Agents. Medicinal Chemistry, 8, 874-882, 2012.
75. G. M. Golzar Hossain, Md.Mainul Abedin, and Sitesh C. Bachar. Synthesis and Characterization of N1-Phenylhydrazine-1,2-bis (carbothioamide) and Its Evaluation for Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, and Brine Shrimp Lethality Bioassay. Organic Chemistry International, Volume 2012, Article ID 278741, 6 pages, 2012.
74. Saima Parveen and Sitesh C Bachar. Antiinflammatory activity of Nigella sativa: A study on animal Model. Journal of Medical Science & Research, 19 (1): 12 – 17, 2012.
73. Mithun Sarker, Sreedam C Das, Sajal K Saha, Zobaer Al Mahmud and Sitesh C Bachar. Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Flower Extracts of Punica granatum Linn. (Punicaceae). Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science 02 (04): 133-136, 2012.
72. Farjana Khatun, Md. Amran Howlader, Apurba Sarker Apu, Sitesh C Bachar, Nazmul Qais. Evaluation of analgesic and antidiarrhoeal properties of the ethanolic extract of Crataeva nurvala buch. Ham (Capparidaceae) leaves. Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev.& Res. 12 (2), 5-8, 2012
71. Sajal Kumar Saha, Sreedam Chandra Das, Abdullah-Al-Emran, Mithun Sarker1, Md Aftab Uddin, A.K. Azad Chowdhury, and Sitesh C Bachar. Biochemical alterations and liver toxicity analysis with pioglitazone in healthy subjects. Drug and Chemical Toxicology, Early Online: 1–6, 2012.
70. Mithun Sarker, Zobaer A. Mahmud1, Sajal K. Saha, Nigar Sultana Tithi, Mohammad Shawkat Ali, Sitesh C. Bachar. Antihyperlipidemic Activity of Flowers of Punica granatum in Poloxamer-407Induced Hyperlipidemic Mice Model. Pharmacog. J. 4 (27); 66-70, 2012.
69. Asraful Islam, Shiul Halder and Sitesh C Bachar. Formulation and in vitro Evaluation of Betahistine Dihydrochloride Twice daily Control led Release Matrix Tablet. Dhaka Univ. J Pharm. Sci. 10(2) 93 – 100. 2012
68. Sreedam C Das, Subrata Bhadra, Sumon Roy, Sajal K Saha, Md. Saiful Islam and Sitesh C Bachar. Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Acitivities of Ethanolic Root Extract of Swertia chirata . Jordan J. Biol. Sci.5 (1), 31- 36, 2012
67. Zobaer A. Mahmud, Sitesh C. Bachar and Nazmul Qais. Evaluation of anti-nociceptive activity and brine shrimp lethality bioassay of roots of Leea macrophylla (Roxb). Int. J Pharm Sci. Res, 2(12): 3230-3234, 2011.
66. Preeti Jain, Mahmood Hasan Bhuiyan, Khondker Rufaka Hossain and Sitesh C Bachar. Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of local seeded banana fruits. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Vol. 5(11), pp. 1398-1403, 2011.
65. Nazmul Qais, Zobaer A Mahmud, Md. R Karim and Sitesh C Bachar. Anti-nociceptive, anti-inflammatory and sedative activities of leaf extracts of Premna esculenta (Roxb). Journal of Pharmacy Research 4 (10), 3463 – 3465; 2011
64. AK Azad Chowdhury, Tapash Roy, ABM Faroque, Sitesh C Bachar, Mohammad Asaduzzaman, Nishat Nasrin, Nahid Akter, Hamidur Rahman Gazi, Abul Kalam Lutful Kabir, Masuma Parvin and Claire Anderson. A comparative situation assessment of injection practices in primary health care hospitals in Bangladesh. BMC Public Health 11 : 779 -791, 2011 (October).
63. Utpal Nandi, Ayan Das, Sitesh C. Bachar, Tapan Kumar Pal. Estimation of Meropenem in Human Plasma by HPLC-UV and its Application in Comparative Bioavailability Study. IJPI’s Journal of Analytical Chemistry, Vol 1(6): 23 - 30, 2011.
62. Zobaer A. Mahmud, Sitesh C. Bachar and Nazmul Qais. Antihyperlipidemic activity of leaf and root extracts of Premna esculenta (Roxb.) in Poloxamer-407 induced hyperlipidemic mice and rats. Orient Pharm Exp Med 11 (3): 150 – 157, 2011.
61. Md. Mahabubur Rahman, Abdullah Al-Emran, Sajal K Saha, Mohammad Liakat Ali, Sitesh C Bachar, and Farzana Ahmed. Distribution of ABO Rhesus Blood Groups among the Population of Mymenshing District and the Students of Dhaka University, Bangladesh. Ibrahim Cardiac Medical Journal, 1 (1) 33 – 35, 2011.
60. Sitesh C Bachar and Manik C Shill. Hospital pharmacy practice in Bangladesh. The present scenario. BAPA Annual Journal 30: 25 – 28, 2011.
59. S. Nasrin, Sitesh C. Bachar and M. S. K. Choudhuri. Toxicological studies of “Chondrokola Rash” an Ayurvedic preparation on liver function tests of rats. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 8 (S): 170 174, 2011.
58. M. A. Mazid, B. K. Datta, L. Nahar, S. A. M. Khairul Bashar, Sitesh C. Bachar and S.D. Sarker. Phytochemical Studies on Polygonum barbatum (L.) Hara var. barbata (Polygonaceae). Rec. Nat. Prod. 5:2 (2011) 143-146.
57. Abdullah-Al-Emran, S.M Shahed, Farzana Ahmed, Sajal K Saha, Sreedam C Das, Sitesh C Bachar. Evaluation of Brine shrimp lethality and Antimicrobial activity of Azadirachta indica leaf extract on some drug resistance bacteria in Bangladesh. Pharmacognosy Journal, 3 (20): 66-71, 2011.
56. Saima Parveen, Sitesh C Bachar and Zinnat Ara Begum. Effect of Nigella sativa Linn (Ranunculaceae) ground seed extract on carrageenan induced inflammation in rats. Ibrahim Medical College Journal 5(1): 22 – 24, 2011.
55. Arzumand Ara, Md. Moshfekus Saleh-e-In, Nazim Uddin Ahmed, Meshbahuddin Ahmed, Md. Abul Hashem, Sitesh C Bachar. Phytochemical Screening, Analgesic, Antimicrobial and Anti-oxidant Activities of Bark Extracts of Adenanthera pavonina L. (Fabaceae). Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 4(3): 352-360, 2010.
54. A. Ara, Md. Arifuzzaman, C. K. Ghosh, Md. A Hashem, M. U Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar, L. Nahar, S. D. Sarker. Anti-inflammatory activity of Adenanthera pavonina L., Fabaceae in experimental animals. Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy, 20(6): 929-932, 2010.
53. Mohammad N. Miah, Sitesh C Bachar, L. Nahar, Md. S. Rahman, Md A. Rashid, S. Hadiuzzaman and S. D. Sarker. Composition of the Volatiles of Citrus macroptera var, annamensis and evaluation of bioactivity. Journal of Essential Oil-Bearing Plants (Jeobp), 13(2): 211 – 218, 2010.
52. M. Aminur Rahman, Sitesh C Bachar and Mohammad Rahmatullah. Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory activity of methanolic extract of Acalypha indica Linn. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 23: 256 – 258, 2010.
51. M. Rahmatulah, Sk. Md. I. Sadeak, Sitesh C. Bachar, Md. T. Hossain, A. al-Mamun, Montaha, N. Jahan, M. H. Chowdhury, R. Jahan, D. Nasrin, M. Rahman, S. Rahman. Brine shrimp toxicity study of different Bangladeshi Medicinal plants. Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 4(2): 163 – 173, 2010
50. M. A. Mazid, B. K. Datta, Sitesh C. Bachar, S. A. M. Khairul Bashar, L. Nahar, and S. D. Sarker. Analgesic and Anti-inflammatoryActivities of Polygonum stagninum. Pharma. Biol. 48 (7): 770–774; 2010.
49. M. A. Mazid, B. K. Datta, L. Nahar, M. A. Rashid, Sitesh C. Bachar, S. A. M. Khairul Bashar and S. D. Sarker. Analgesic and Diuretic Properties of α-Santalone from Polygonum flaccidum. Phytother. Res. 24: 1084–1087; 2010
48. Rubina Ahamed, Mohammad Shawkat Ali, Sumon Roy, Mohammad Ahsanul Akbar, and Sitesh Chandra Bachar. Hypoglycaemic Activities of Seed Ethanolic Extract and its Fractions of Swietenia mahagoni. Southeast University Journal of Science and Engineering, 3(3), 1-6, 2009.
47. Sitesh C. Bachar. Hospital Pharmacy Practices in Bangladesh. The Pharma World 2009; 2(14): 29 – 31
46. M. A. Mazid, B. K. Datta, L. Nahar, S. A. M. Khairul Bashar, Sitesh C. Bachar, S. D. Sarker. Antinociceptive, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties of Polygonum barbatum (L.) Hara var. barbata; Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy, 19(3): 749-754, Jul./Sept. 2009.
45. H. Yasmin, S. Das, L. Nahar, M. M. Masud, M. S. Rahman, S. C. Roy, M. M. Rahman, S. Gibbons, J. K. Kundu, B. K. Datta, Sitesh C. Bachar, A. K. Azad Chowdhury and S. D. Sarker. Total Synthesis and Analgesic Activity of 6-Fluoroindan-1-acetic Acid and its 3-Oxo Derivative; Medicinal Chemistry, 5, 468-473, 2009.
44. Mohammad S Ali, Mohammad A Akbar, Rubina Ahamed and Sitesh C Bachar. Antibacterial activities of various parts of Swietenia mahagoni. Bangladesh J. Life Sci. 21 (1), 153 – 156, 2009 (June).
43. Marina Nazneen, Md. Abdul Mazid, Joydev K. Kundu, Sitesh C. Bachar, Farida Begum and Bidyut K. Datta; Protective effects of Flacourtia indica aerial parts extracts against paracetamol induced hepatotoxiciy in rats. J Taibah Univ. for Science. Vol. 2, 2009 (online Journal).
42. S. S. Hasan, C. K Ghosh, M. Aftabuddin, A. H. Baizyd, N. S. Tithi and Sitesh C. Bachar; Comparative Bioavailability of two oral Formulations of Ketorolac Tromethamine. Bang. J Medicine 20 : 20- 24, 2009.
41. C. K. Ghosh, P K Roy, S. M. Ishaque, A. S. M. A. Raihan, Sitesh C. Bachar, and M. Hasan; A Study of Bioavailability of Omeperazole in Bangladeshi Healthy Population. Bang. J Medicine 20 : 01- 06, 2009.
40. S. Das, H. Yasmin, M M Masud, S. C. Roy, L. Nahar, M. M. Rahman, S. Gibbons, Sitesh C. Bachar, and S. D. Sarker; Total Synthesis and Analgesic Activity of 6-Fluoroindan-1-Carboxylic Acid. Tetrahedron 64 : 8642- 8645, 2008.
39. Ranajit K Sutradhar, AKM Motior Rahman, Mesbah U Ahmed, Sitesh C Bachar. Bioactive Flavones of Sida cordifolia. Phytochemistry Letters, 1: 179 – 182, 2008.
38. S. Bepary, B. K. Das, Sitesh C. Bachar, J. K. Kundu, A. S. S. Rouf and B. K. Datta; Anti-inflammatory Activity of Indanyltetrazole Derivatives. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. 21 (3): 295- 298, 2008.
37. A. Saha, M. S. Masud, Sitesh C. Bachar, J. K. Kundu, B. K. Datta, L. Nahar and S. D. Sarker; Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activities of the Extracts of Phyllanthus reticulates. Pharmaceutical Bilogy 45 (5) : 355 – 359, 2007.
36. R. Sutradhar, A.K.M. Matior Rahman, Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar, A. Saha and T.G. Roy; Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Alkaloid from Sida cordifolia Linn. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. 20 (3): 185- 188, 2007.
35. B. Das, J. Kundu, Sitesh C. Bachar, M. Aftabuddin and J. K. Kundu; Anti-tumour and Antibacterial Activity of Ethylacetate Extract of Ludwigia hyssopifolia . Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. 20 (2): 128-131, 2007.
34. A. B. Hawlader, Sitesh C. Bachar, F. Begum and A. S. S. Rouf; Diuretic and Analgesic Effects of the Methanol Extract of Phoenix sylvestris Root. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. 19 (4): 330- 332, 2006.
33. S. Shrotriya, M. S. Ali A. Saha, Sitesh C. Bachar and M. S. Islam; Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Hedychium coronarium Koen. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. 20 (1): 42- 47, 2007.
32. J. K. Kundu, M. N. Islam, J. Kundu, Sitesh C. Bachar, M Ahmed, M S K Chowdhury and B K Datta; Preliminary Biological Activities of Polygonum flaccidum Meissn. and its Flavonoid Constituent Flaccidine. UODA Studies 2 (2): 39 – 42, 2006.
31. R. Sutradhar, A.K.M. Matior Rahman, Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar, A. Saha and S. K. Guha; Bioactive Alkaloid from Sida cordifolia Linn with Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activity. Iranian J. Pharmaceutical Technology 5 (2): 175- 178, 2006.
30. R. Sutradhar, A.K.M. Matior Rahman, Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar and A. Saha; Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activity of Sida cordifolia Linn. Indian J. Pharmacology 38 (3): 207- 208, 2006.
29. R. Sutradhar, A.K.M. Matior Rahman, Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar and A. Saha; Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Principle from Sida cordifolia Linn. Online Journal of Biological Science 6 (1): 160- 163, 2006.
28. A, Saha, K. K. Chowdhury, Sitesh C. Bachar, S. C. Roy and J. K. Kundu; Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Activity of Polygonum lanatum Roxb. Pakistan J. of Pharmaceutical Sciences 18 (4): 13 - 18, 2005.
27. K. K. Chowdhury, A, Saha, Sitesh C. Bachar and J. K. Kundu; Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activity of Desmodium trifliorum DC. Online Journal of Biological Sciences 5 (5): 581- 583, 2005.
26. M. S. Ali, A. S. M. Masum, Sitesh C. Bachar and M. S. Islam; Anti-inflammatory Activity of Curcuma zedoaria Rosc. Bangladesh J. of Life Sciences 17 (1), 125 - 128, 2005 (June).
25. M. Amirul Islam, Firoj Ahmed, A. K. Das and Sitesh C. Bachar; Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Activity of Leonurus sibiricus. Fitoterapia 76: 359 – 362, 2005.
24. M. S. Ali, A. S. M. Masum, Sitesh C. Bachar and M. S. Islam; Anti-inflammatory Activity of Curcuma zedoaria, Dhaka University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 3 (1-2), 49 -50, 2004 (June-December).
23. M. K. Hassan Mahmood, Sitesh C. Bachar, M. S. Islam and M. S. Ali; Analgesic and Diuretic Activity of Curcuma xanthorrhiza. Dhaka University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 3 (1-2), 25 - 29, 2004 (June-December).
22. R. Jahan, M. T. Rahman, A. B. M. Bashar, Sitesh C. Bachar, M. S. K. Choudhuri and M. Rahmatullah; Euphorbiaceous plants: an ethnopharmacological review with emphasis on indigenous species of Bangladesh. UODA studies 1 (1): 7 – 41 (2004). ISSN # 1817 – 4825.
21. Sitesh C. Bachar and SC Lihiri; Synthesis of chloro- and bromo- substituted 5-(Indan-1’-yl)tetrazoles and 5-(Indan-1’-yl)methyltetrazoles as possible analgesic agents. Die Pharmazie. 59 (6): 435-438, 2004.
20. Ashis K. Das, Firoj Ahmed, Sitesh C. Bachar, J. K. Kundu and Shravanti Dev; Anti-inflammatory Effect of Albiaaz lebbeck (Benth.) Bark. OnLine Journal of Biological Science 3 (8): 685-687, 2003.
19. M Shaphiullah, Sitesh C. Bachar, JK Kundu, Farida Begum, SC Roy and MTH Khan. Study of antidiarrheal activity of the methanol extract of Ludwigia hyssopifolia linn. Pakistan J. Pharm. Sci. 16 (1): 7-11, 2003.
18. J. K. Kundu, Md. N. Hasan, B. Das, Sitesh C. Bachar, F. Begum and A. S. S. Rouf; Cytotoxix activity of Vitis trifolia Wall and Ludwigia hyssopifolia Linn.; Dhaka Univ. J. Pharm. Sci. 1 (1-2), 47-49, 2002.
17. S. Akhteruzzaman, M. Aftab Uddin and Sitesh C. Bachar; Isolation and identification of a triterpenoid from Euphorbia thymifolia Linn.; Dhaka Univ. J. Pharm. Sci. 1 (1-2): 43-46, 2002.
16. TK Paul, Sitesh C. Bachar, R Banoo, F begum and BK Datta; Colorimetric determination of paracetamol from pharmaceutical dosage form; Dhaka Univ. J. Pharm. Sci. 1 (1-2): 31-34, 2002.
15. B Das, Sitesh C. Bachar and JK Kundu. Evaluation of antitumor and antibacterial activity of Ludwigia hyssopifolia linn. Bang. J. Bot.. 31(1): 15-18; 2002.
14. M Nazneen, MA Mazid, JK Kundu, Sitesh C. Bachar, MA Rashid and BK Datta. Phytochemical and biolological investigation of Flacourtia indica. Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci. 11(1): 183-187; 2002.
13. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Plant growth regulatory activity of 6-Haloindan-1-Carboxylic Acids and 6-Haloindan-1-Acetic Acids. Indian Drugs., 38(3): 122-128; 2001.
12. K. C. Podder, Sitesh C. Bachar, J. K. Kundu and B. K. Datta; Simuiltaneous Spectrophotometric Analysis of Trimethoprim and Sulphamethoxazole from Combined Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci. 10(2) : 177- 181; 2001.
11. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Synthesis of 6-Haloindan-1-Carboxylic Acids and 6-Haloindan-1-Acetic Acids via Their Respective 3-oxo Derivatives. J. Bang.Chem Soc. 13(1&2): 125-133; 2000.
10. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Plant growth regulatory activity of some simple and methoxy substituted indan-1-acids, tetrazoles and their other derivatives. Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci., 8(1): 11-19; 1999.
09. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; In-Vitro Study of the Effect of Indan-1-Acids on the Oxidation of Indole-3-Acetic Acid by Horseraddish Peroxidase Enzyme. Bang. J. Bio. Chem. 5 :35-41; 1999.
08. M. Ahmed, B. K. Datta, S. K. Sadhu, J. K. Kundu and S. C. Bachar. Preliminary biological studies on stagninol a sesquiterpene isolated from Persicaria stagnina Linn., Die Pharmazie, 52(6) : 472-75; 1997.
07. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Plant growth regulatory activity of some simple and methoxy substituted indan-1-carboxylic acids on mustard (Brassica juncea L.) seedlings. Ind. J. Exp. Biol., 32: 598; 1994.
06. B. K. Datta, Sitesh C. Bachar, R. Banoo and S. Haque; Colorimetric method for the determination of paracetamol from pharmaceutical preparations. Ind. J. Pharm. Sci.; 51: 270; 1989.
05. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Synthesis of 5-(6’-haloindan-1’-yl tetrazoles and methyltetrazoles with their amide and nitrile derivatives as plant growth regulators. Proc. 82nd Ind. Sci. Cong., p. 9; 1995 (Abstract).
04. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Synthesis of halosubstituted indan-1-acids. Proc. 81st Ind. Sci. Cong., p. 69; 1994 (Abstract)
03. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Plant growth regulatory activity synthesized indan-1- carboxylic acids and its derivatives on mustard (Brassica juncea L.) seedlings. Proc. 80th Ind. Sci. Cong., p. 120; 1993 (Abstract)
02. Sitesh C. Bachar and S. C. Lahiri; Plant growth regulatory activity of some simple and substituted indan-1- acids and their derivatives. Proc. 79th Ind. Sci. Cong., p. 47; 1992 (Abstract).
01. B. K. Datta, R. Banoo, D. K. Chowdhury, S. C. Bachar and A. S. S. Rouf; Spectrophotometric determination of salbutamol in pharmaceutical preparations. Ind J. Pharm. Sci., 52(1): 47; 1991 (Abstract).